Stylish Workspace: Sugar Paper

Sugar Paper is a high quality paper goods company started by Chelsea Shukov and Jamie Grobecker 10 years ago.  Late last year they outgrew their original small space and moved their studio to a large warehouse in West LA. These photos give us a peek inside:

Sugar Paper Office Door via Arianna Belle Blog

Sugar Paper Office

Sugar Paper Inspiration Board

Sugar Paper Organized Shelves via Arianna Belle Blog

Sugar Paper Studio

Sugar Paper LA Studio

Sugar Paper WordPress Sugar Paper Studio & Offices

sugarpaper-printwall

sugarpaper-printwall2

sugarpaper-officedetails

sugarpaper-desk

sugarpaper-office

Gorgeous right? As a young entrepreneur I find this so inspring.  Perhaps one day I’ll get to move my company into a similarly large and beautiful studio :-) Gotta dream big right??

Photos via 100 Layer Cakelet and Sugar Paper’s Instagram Feed

–Another inspiring workspace here.

This entry was posted in office space, office spaces, organized workspaces. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Stylish Workspace: Sugar Paper

1. Carlee Scanlon says:

LOVE their office!

2. Oh my… I’m in love with their office. And I don’t use that word lightly! Such beautiful aesthetic.

3. Nuvia says:

Oh Arianna, and when you do decide to move in to your next big beautiful space, you’d have me as an intern/a wallflower/a bystander/an anyone to be part of such beautiful space;))))))

4. Audrey Gonzalez says:

oh my gosh! I am so inspired by these workspaces! Thanks for sharing! :)

5. Casey Bannon says:

Indeed stylish! I like the feminist approach, though it could also be a great sight for men. I have seen some Dallas office space like this and it is very comforting.

6. DMarie says:

Arianna, your coral and gold pillow has inspired me for my master bedroom color palette. Thanks for your beautiful taste!

7. what a lovely space, very inspiring, who wouldn’t want to work in such environment!

8. Karen says:

This is such a great space. I love the graphics on the wall in the picture towards the bottom of the post.
    Karen

9. drea says:

where are those illustrations of the girl’s backs from?

10. Malia says:

Love the space! Where are the gold frames from?

11. Harry Smith says:

Yes, indeed! It is important to also consider how stylish or organized a property or workplace should be. This can be achieved if you will take advantage of a property management fort worth.