Subscribe by email
- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Happy New Year’s Eve! Have a safe one!
image credit: geronimo balloons edited for arianna belle
Now through tomorrow, I’m having a mini sale over on my Etsy shop. Select ready-to-ship pillow covers are discounted 30%, including this 17″x17″ La Fiorentina cover in bark/ivory (fits 18″ x 18″ inserts):
Great for beds, lower back sofas, and chairs. Also available as a pair.
Sale ends tomorrow!
top two images: 1-cottage living, 2-lonny mag
Stacks of wood warm up the decor of these two lovely spaces:
1- via haute mamas faves, 2- photography by simon upton via elle decor
A great place to keep living room throws and blankets is in a woven basket. Baskets are portable, so they can move wherever needed and they add beautiful texture in a room:
image credits: 1-domino, 2-via pinterest, 3-via pinterest, 4-via the little green notebook, 5- via living room ideas, 6-domino
I love when pieces of furniture are used in a creative way. These glass front display cabinets are no exception. They work so beautifully as shoe organizers: