Subscribe by email
- The Office Stylist said Love the look of glass-front cabinetry. It adds a...
- Arianna Belle said Absolutely! Thank you so much for your support!! x...
- Design Chic said YAY!! It must be so exciting to see your work in...
- Deco & Relooking said Lovely ideas!
Category Archives: lingerie organization
- Get rid of undergarments that don’t fit you properly, are uncomfortable, and/or are worn out. In other words, out go the pieces that you never wear or feel good wearing. They’re just cluttering up your drawer and getting in the way of being able to easily find the pieces you do wear. Bras in good condition can be recycled here.
- Sort the keepers by type: bras, undies, camisoles, etc.
- …as well as by function: everyday, fancy, etc.
- You can also sort by color, if that’s something you consider when selecting what to wear: nude, black, brights, etc.
- Arrange based on frequency of use. Everyday undergarments need to be the most easily accessible, so they should be up front or in the most easy to reach drawer. Pieces you only use once in awhile, such as for a certain occasion or with a particular type of clothing, can go in the back or in a less accessible drawer.
- Use dividers to keep everything sorted and in place within the drawer. Be sure to first look at what you have, and measure the height, width and depth of your drawer(s) before buying anything! A few options:
Hope you found the tips useful!
1-lucky mag, 2-redbook mag, 3- via idiva
Saw this in a catalog and thought I’d share with you guys…
image credit: via howards storage world spring 2012 catalogue pg 45
This week’s beautifully organized space is from the glamorous boudoir of Alison Rubke, co-owner of the luxury lingerie boutique Faire Frou Frou.
The photo above shows one of the drawers of her mirrored dresser specifically dedicated to her pretty bras, where she keeps them neatly folded and nested.
To see the rest of Alison’s sophisticated, unabashedly feminine bedroom, click here.