Wicker Chairs

There’s something about wicker that just adds a lovely casual warmth to a space. Love it used in chairs for dining spaces both outdoors and in:

I’m thinking of getting some wicker chairs for our patio. Do you have any wicker in your home?

More wicker: baskets

image sources: 1-found via sacramento street, 2-via pinterest, 3-via pinterest, 4- via houzz, 5-architectural digest, 6-via cote de texas, 7-photography by francois halard for house & garden, june 2004
This entry was posted in dining rooms, outdoor living. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Wicker Chairs

1. Hamptontoes says:

In the past couple of years I have become a huge fan of wicker. I love the “welcome” that wicker suggests. Simply fabulous interiors, love the images !

2. Stefanie Dillmeier says:

I have a wicker chair that I bought 15 years ago when I still went to school and lived with my parents. Since then it accompanied me in 4 appartements and has always been my favourite place to sit and think, have a cup of coffe or a glas of wine and talk to the people dearest to me! I just love it!
    xo Zoe

3. Shauna Oberg says:

Love wicker in small doses. I have one chair in my living room and I love the way it looks, but it’s usually the last picked chair in the room. I think a grouping outside would be lovely.

4. I adore this post very much as I bought some wicker chairs from a thrift store for my patio. The second photo is my fave.

Have a great week dear.

Lisa x

5. blue roses says:

definitely love the casual familiarity of wicker, especially in open and green outdoor spaces!

6. Mandeep Sahota says:

There’s something about wicker that makes me in the summer room, I have wicker storage boxes around my bedroom.. 😀

7. Sherry Hart says:

I always love the texture that wicker adds to a room!

8. bethany at powell brower home says:

im kinda loving those Kobu chairs you see e’rywhere. including the new cheapo BUT awesome onces at ikea. i know, im about 3 years late on that trend. but i think i need some!

9. bethany at powell brower home says: