After going way too long without a properly functioning phone, I finally got myself an iPhone 4S yesterday. I’m excited to explore all it’s features and available apps. So far I’ve downloaded TeuxDeux, Instagram, Pandora, and Evernote.  I know a lot of you out there are iPhone users. Which apps do you recommend?? Any tips or tricks I should know about?

I’ve been shopping around for a stylish case and I’m loving these:

1- j.crew, 2- kate spade, 3- dvf, 4- anothercase, 5- dvf , 6- dvf

This entry was posted in items i love. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to iPhone

1. Chic Geek says:

Great round-up, I love the DVF one!

2. I recommend Lemon Wallet for keeping tracking of your expenses & receipts! Oh and the Pinterest app for pinning on the go :)

3. mia says:

I like number 4

4. Em [pushups with polish] says:

how cute are iphone cases these days! they have become my favorite accessory :) :)

5. Anonymous says:

Such CUTE covers. I want a new one.

6. Jessica says:

I swear, an iPhone case is the best thing about owning that phone!

My favorite apps: Picfx (for doctoring up Instagram pics), PhotoForge (lets you do post-editing of photos), Pinterest, Yelp (super handy when you’re traveling), Roadside America (fun roadside attractions)

7. Lili says:

instead of Pandora, try Songza. it looks and behaves almost exactly the same except for two major differences: 1) no audible ads to interrupt music and 2) searchable playlists by moods, activities, and decades(!!!)

8. Lili says:

I like “Labelbox” for adding cute labels to photos. “Converter+” is a good conversion calculator as well as a tip calculator. Also handy: Wikipanion and Google Translate.

oh, and don’t forget Pinterest 😉

9. Meredith says:

kate spade cases hold up surprisingly well – mine flew off the roof of my car (oops!!) and didn’t break! just found your shop and blog – very cute!