- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- The Office Stylist said Love the look of glass-front cabinetry. It adds a...
- Arianna Belle said Absolutely! Thank you so much for your support!! x...
- Design Chic said YAY!! It must be so exciting to see your work in...
- Deco & Relooking said Lovely ideas!