- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- The Office Stylist said This is one of the cutest offices ever! I love how...
- Sheila Montes Buttgenbach said Hi Arianna, I love the pictures!! so inspiring! Wh...
- Design Chic said I just love it – looks like the perfect blog...
- Becky B said Love it!!!!