- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- Design Chic said That is amazing!! Big congratulations for this!!!
- Cristina Gomez said Congrats!! http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot....
- Alexis Campbell said Oh my gorgeous. I love these rooms, especially the...
- Meet the Designer: Anna, Lona de Anna | Wallabuy DesignLife said [...] Pinterest one night, I came across a link to...