- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- Glamour Drops said Love those arm chairs – and the (white linen...
- Renee Leary said I LOVE this! I have been trying to figure out a go...
- Maureen said Her sets are exceptional. Every home featured is m...
- Design Chic said What a gorgeous room and your pillow is the perfec...