- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- probe97 said God I would love to get cocooned with all your glo...
- Geraldine D. Zimbler Kuss said Must be hell making the bed!
- Geraldine D. Zimbler Kuss said What would the minimum height be for the ceiling t...
- Monika said I love number 4! I need one! x