- Wind strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard cut to fit in a plastic bin (pictured above left)
- Use apple containers to store delicate ornaments (pictured above right)
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard to line the bottom of a plastic storage bin. Then use a hot-glue gun to attach paper cups to the cardboard. Wrap ornaments in tissue paper, and place in cups. Then stack cardboard-and-cup flats inside the container.
- Store holiday lights in labeled plastic bags
- Use wine boxes to store ornaments
Subscribe by email
- JessicaLNewell said Love this space Arianna – so open and beauti...
- The Office Stylist said I love how bright and spacious it is! Loving all t...
- Urban Accent said I must admit I was never a bit fan of the glass fr...
- jfk said where is this rug from do you know?