Last week of the year!

I’m back from spending a few days in our hometown visiting family for the holiday. How was your weekend?? For those of you who celebrate Christmas, have your started taking down all your Christmas decor or are you leaving it up a little longer? I usually leave mine up til New Years, then pack it up in large labeled plastic containers.
Are you working this week or enjoying time off lasting through New Years?

image credit: 1 via HGTV

This entry was posted in christmas, christmas decor, decor. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Last week of the year!

1. Jillian says:

i have this week off :) just relaxing, running errands and checking out blogs! i am going to keep my decorations up for another week. xoxo jcd

2. AP23 says:

I also leave the decorations up until new years, or least the tree and the candles^^. I am using the time home at my family's to visit friends here and relax :-)

3. Melanie's Randomness says:

I'm leaving mine up until New Years!! =) I hope you had a great Christmas!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

4. CalypsoInTheCountry says:

The kids are off this week so there is no way I will get any kind of organization in this house! I will definitely be stopping by your blog for ideas and inspiration! Best wishes for the new year!

5. Nycia @ Inspired Events says:

I'm leaving most of mine up until New Years, but a few things I have started to put away. I am enjoying some relaxation time! Happy New Year!!:)

6. Mollie says:

We leave ours up until New Years & I'm using this week to plan and start organizing our new house. Christmas decor in a partially put away new home = chaos!

7. Michaela says: