Little Foot Turns One Today!

Today our pup Little Foot turns one year old! Here’s what he looked like when we first met him at the shelter:

10280916101028091611

At the time he was about 2 months old. Can you imagine how tiny he probably was when he was born?!
Here’s what he’s grown into:

cute
IMG_6590IMG_6600

He has brought incredible joy into our lives and can’t imagine being without him. We love our little buddy!!! :)
This entry was posted in little foot. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Little Foot Turns One Today!

1. Jaime @ La vie...J'aime says:

How he's grown- so cute! :)

2. Anna Liesemeyer says:

What a cutie!! We plan on getting a pup for our kiddos someday soon:)

3. Tristan says:

oh..he is too cute! What a sweet pup!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I love new readers :)

I'm lovin your blog..I'm a tad OCD..lol..so organizing is right up my alley :)

4. Lila says:

What a cute little name! It totally took me back to Land Before Time!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

5. Micaela says:

oh my goodness, he has grown into a beautiful baby! how crazy. goodness, i remember when you guys were worried there for awhile :(

i love seeing him smile! :)

Arianna, you MUST send a pic of you two into my wens. feature for next week:

please please please! :)

happy birthday little foot! xoxo from me and maverick :)

6. NK says:

cute :) I love how pets become such a part of our lives. I don't know what I would do without my cat. He follows me around like a puppy and is always there when I need company.

7. Joanna says:

And what a sweet little pup he is, too! Happy Birthday, Little Foot!

P.S. Isn't Little Foot one of the dinosaurs from the movie, The Land Before Time? What a classic!

8. {Arianna Belle} says:

Joanna – hehe yea that's who we named him after :) My husband and I shared a love for that movie as kids and thought it'd be a cute name for a puppy :)

Micaela – I'll definitely send you a pic for your wens feature! :)